Last Update: 6/11/2022.
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods and/or services by you (the Customer or you). We are Snyep International Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 12354039 whose registered office is at Unit 4d, Lansbury Business Estate, 102 Lower Guildford Road, Knaphill, Surrey, England, GU21 2EP, contact page (blogaiwriter.com/contact); (the Supplier or Company or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods and Services to you. By ordering any of the Goods or using any of our services Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service or purchase Goods from us.
- You can only purchase the Goods or use the Services from the Website if you are legally eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website that we supply to you as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website blogaiwriter.com on which the Goods and Services are advertised.
3. Personal information
- If you wish to place an order for Goods or Services, you may be asked to give us certain information relevant to your order, including your name, email, phone number, credit card number, expiration date of your credit card, billing address and shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit or debit card or other payment method in connection with any order, and that the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of your order.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our blogaiwriter.com/privacy-policy).
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact us using the contact form here: blogaiwriter.com/contact .
- Any application or software offered by us is provided as a subscription-based Service.
- The description of the Services is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or another form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We may provide Goods and/or Services on a subscription basis as described on the Website.
5.1 Subscription Period
- The Subscription will allow you to access specific Services.
- You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (such as daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or with any different frequency made available on the Website), depending on the type of Subscription plan you select at the time of purchasing the Subscription.
- Your Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless you or the Company cancel it.
5.2 Free Trial
- The Company may offer a Subscription with a Free Trial for a limited period of time.
- You may be required to enter Your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial. If You do enter Your billing information when signing up for a Free Trial, You will not be charged by the Company until the Free Trial has expired.
- On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless You cancel Your Subscription, You will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription You have selected.
- At any time and without notice, the Company reserves the right to cancel such Free Trial offer.
5.3 Subscription Cancellation
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may do so either through your account settings page or by contacting the Company at blogaiwriter.com/contact.
- When canceling your subscription, you will not be refunded for any fees paid for your current subscription period, but you will still have access to the Service until the end of your current subscription period.
5.4 Subscription Billing and Fees
- You must provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information, including your full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method.
- If automatic billing fails for any reason, the Company will send you an electronic invoice with a deadline date for manual payment.
- The Company may change the Subscription fees at any time and will provide reasonable notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Paid Subscription fees are non-refundable unless required by law or if a refund is granted by the Company on a case-by-case basis at the Company’s sole discretion.
- You may post content to our service as long as you retain responsibility for the content posted. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the legality of the content, its reliability, and appropriateness.
- You also warrant that the content is yours to post or that you have the right to post it, and agree not to post any content that would violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or other entity.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account. This includes, but is not limited to, content that may be considered unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, and to refuse or remove such Content posted on the Service.
- The Company also reserves the right to make formatting and editing changes to any Content, as well as to limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post objectionable Content. However, the Company cannot control all Content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, so You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You understand that by using the Service, You may be exposed to Content that You may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content.
- You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content stored in the Service or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state. You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
6.1 Intellectual Property Policy
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
- If you believe that someone has copied your work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should notify the Company using the contact page: blogaiwriter.com/contact.
- Please include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement, including the URL where the allegedly infringing material is located. You may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent that any content on the Website is infringing your copyright.
- The Service, its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
- Our Website and Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services, and You visit these sites at Your own risk. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Your right to use the service will cease immediately upon termination.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the service.
8. Limitation Of Liability
- Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 50 GBP if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
- The Company and its suppliers will not be held liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with this Terms.
- The Service is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Service will be free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components, or that the information provided through the Service will be accurate, reliable, original, or current.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
9.1 Delivery of goods
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 15 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
9.2 Risk and Title of Goods
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
9.3 Withdrawal, returns and cancellation for Orders of Goods
- This section and its sub-sections apply only valid to Goods, not for Services.
- You can withdraw the Order for goods (this does not apply to services) by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
9.3.1 Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract. You can do this by contacting us at blogaiwriter.com/contact. In any case, we will communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
9.3.2 Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
9.3.3 Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
9.3.4 Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
9.3.5 Returning Goods
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
9.4 Conformity and Guarantee of Goods
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
10. Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods and Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods and Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods and Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
11. Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and Services and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods and Services.
12. Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
13. Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
14. Excluding liability
- The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as professional or expert advice. We will not take any responsibility for any negative consequences that might occur as a result of relying on this information.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the provision will be modified to achieve the objectives of such provision to the fullest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions may have been translated into different languages. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
17. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We may modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time at Our sole discretion.
- If a revision constitutes a material change, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of the modified Terms constitutes Your acceptance of the modified Terms. If You do not agree to the modified Terms, in whole or in part, You must stop using the Service.
18. Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.